Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
SintecMedia is looking for MySQL developers.
- Working in a geographically distributed team
- Developing large enterprise system for broadcast networks
- Developing in MySQL
Skills and Experience
- Education – Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum of 60% in bachelor degree. Passed from a reputed university/college
- 7+ years of experience in MySQL
- Should have understanding of MySQL’s storage engine (InnoDB, MyISAM)
- Optimize MySQL database performance
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Good hands-on experience with the Linux operating system including strong shell scripting and Linux command skills
- Experience on AWS-MySQL RDS environment
- Experience with replication configuration/troubleshooting in MySQL
- Experience of Database backup and recovery
- Experience of MySQL software version upgrades
- Knowledge/experience of DB design
- A fast learner, willing to learn new technologies and open to working long hours if required.
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good understanding of complex processes
- A High level of English – Reading, writing and talking
- Good communication skills!
Advantage if you have
- Oracle Architecture & Administration (9i/10g/11g/12c)
- NoSQL database
- SQL Server
- Migration project (one database to another)
- Preference to candidates with understanding of Amazon AWS Architecture and working knowledge of AWS and related services.
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line