ProdOps System Architect
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
SintecMedia is looking for a highly talented and motivated System Architect with at least 10 years of experience to join our Technical Operations and DevOps Team. You will be an integral part of our team responsible for developing and deploying automation solutions that drive improvements toward the performance, availability, and delivery of SinteMedia’s SaaS platform. You will own and drive entire projects focused on enhancing SintecMedia’s technical operations.
- Architecting, designing, and implementing solutions to support multiple production and non-production environments
- Taking ownership of platform setup, deployment, maintenance, scalability, and performance
- Deploying and maintaining automated systems for OS and application maintenance and patch releases in a complex, multi-tiered environment spanning physical data centers and cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Developing monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure that any unexpected issues are promptly identified and escalated
- Developing automated tools to support the operations of SintecMedia’s SaaS platform and other product lines
- Working closely with the Product Engineering Team during the development life cycle to ensure that products are built to be scalable and operable.
- Working closely with the Technical Operations Team to help troubleshoot complex issues and create reusable solutions.
- Ownership of creating and maintaining solution documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Expert level AWS skills including RDS, Aurora, Lamba, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift, Code Pipeline and others. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional preferred
- Expert level practical Unix/Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Experience migrating web based application infrastructure to Amazon Web Services along with a expert level of knowledge with the features and challenges of utilizing AWS.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing, and network security
- Experience architecting and implementing disaster recovery and high availability strategies in a hybrid cloud / data center environment
- Prior experience with MySQL configuration, optimization, master slave replication, and backup, as well as familiarity with other database technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Considerable experience in architecting, configuring, and deploying multi-tiered server environments.
- Experience with Chef and/or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools including Zabbix, New Relic, and Cloudwatch .
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN).
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Strong working knowledge with any Web/Application server (Nginx/Apache/Tomcat/ /Jetty)
Advantage if you have
- Experience with Rundeck
- Knowledge of SQL Server database, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience with following Log Monitoring solutions: Splunk, Logstash & Elasticsearch
- Experience with automated testing tools such as JMeter, Test Rail, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with VMWare ESX/vCenter
- Experience with Active Directory Services, Exchange servers
- Experience with OpenAM by ForgeRock
- Experience with Docker, Mesos or Terraform
- Experience with Java programming or any Front-end programing
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line