United Kingdom, West London
Medea Customer Support Coordinator
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
SintecMedia the industry leading provider of media business management solutions is looking for a Customer Support Coordinator. SintecMedia’s Customer Support Coordinator is a key product resource and plays an integral role within the Company. The Customer Support Coordinator will analyze client data, resolve issues and work on client projects to create better software solutions and processes. This is not a Call Centre role. Because of the responsibility provided to our Customer Support team, they are always kept aware of Company and client initiatives and are expected to maintain a big-picture view of the projects they work on, as well as the development of the Company as a whole.
- Be the first point of contact on all incoming support requests, including functional questions, technical issues, enhancement requests and bug reports
- Provide guidance and instruction to all clients calling for support
- Resolve issues and questions via phone, email or online tracking tool
- Gather information and escalate high-level issues to appropriate party as necessary
- Act as liaison between development and client on any issues escalated to development
- Manage delivery and tracking of application upgrades and patches to clients
- Write release notes and other release specific documentation
- Document incoming issues and the solution in internal ticketing system
- Document bug reports/enhancement requests in internal database
- Keep client informed of status on all outstanding enhancement requests and bug reports
- Able to work 9-5.30pm Monday – Friday
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Educated to Degree level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with clients, team members and management
- Ability to quickly learn new software functionality/products and business concepts
- Ability to break down and explain advanced functional/technical concepts to end users
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting activities
- High comfort level working with technology (SQL/Databases, FTP, Client/Server computing, Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational skills and must be detail oriented
- Cable Industry experience and/or experience providing software support to end users a big plus
Location of post: West London
Reporting to: VP, Support
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
SintecMedia is an equal opportunities employer. We recruit based on your experience and skill set.
Only candidates residing in the South East of the UK will be considered, as this role is based in West London.